How It Works
Do you have questions before we start helping you raise your credit score? No problem—we can offer you a free consultation. Just give us a call.
Every customer's situation is different. We build a customized credit strategy to help your reach your goals within the maximum time.
Rejoice in Results
We can’t guarantee your results, but what we can say is that most of our customers start seeing the best results within 90 days of signing up for our service.
We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves. We are highly dedicated to ensuring you attain the highest credit score possible, and will work on your individual case for inaccurate information on credit reports.Learn more
The first step in getting your financial life back is removing inaccurate information from your credit report. The law allows any consumer to challenge inaccurate information on their credit report if that consumer feels that the items are inaccurate.
The second step to restoring your credit is to rebuild it while we work on removing inaccurate information. It’s not enough just to remove negative items, but you must prove to the FICO and creditors that you can make your payments on time.
Raise Your Score
The third step to restoring your credit is to focus on raising your credit score. As we all know, the credit score is the number one factor when it comes to getting approved for a loan. If you have a low credit score, you can get denied or pay high interest rates.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.